EIS is one of the leading Education institutes with Excellence as a trademark.
It upholds the quality learning and teaching methodology.
The mission of the school is to provide practical programs of excellence for learning in the education of prospective and communities through hands-on experience.
EURASIA also believes that ethics, relevancy, accessibility and the inclusivity are the cornerstones of its programs and outreach activities and this is developed through a partnership with the international forms.
EURASIA aims to offer an exciting and motivating curriculum that engages children in their learning and progress. This means offering a curriculum that is fit for this purpose and is meaningful to the children. the rich and varied curriculum will provide opportunities to develop the skill to be successful in the future including language, literacy, maths, science, history, geography, art and design.
Unique schools point:-
1.Easy parents teacher communication.
2.No corporal punishment.
3. No donation for the admission.
4. Enjoyable self efforts and short homework .
5. Compulsary participation and development activities such as gramatices debate etc.
6. Stress-free leaning to unleash creativity and curiosity.
7. Inquisitiveness and curiosity are the pillars curriculum wherein each child is given an equal chance to stand up and speak.
8. Reading, writing, comprehensive and phonetics are given special attention.
THE SCHOOL SCOOP SAYS:- STOP MUGGING AND START LEARNING
Mrs Taha khan,
Is a believer that if she has a child to raise all over, she would build self-esteem first and the house later. She will encourage a child to finger paint more and point the finger less. She will encourage a child to finger paint more and point the finger less. She would stop playing serious games and play seriously with kidsShe is the person who would make them run through fields and gaze more at stars. She loves more of hugging a child rather tugging a child.